Monday, March 11, 2024

What is your peace pipe supporting?

My father smoked a pipe. In the box locked upon his death in 1959 were two pipes. I got my Tobacco when I was 18. It helped me stay safe all of my adult life. I put it away in 1997 only to have it reenter my life at my first sweat lodge. The SHAMAN smiled at me when I said no to the pipe. I said I had given up tobacco. I had undergone hypnosis and saw many of my former lives here and I had much more clarity and peace. He said we need to talk and we did. Not about the past but the present and the future. Protection, confidence and peace in that reality are the gifts I realized with my own pipe. I have now carried three pipes. Learn the gift of tobacco, it is a great resource from the Universe. Taken away from us, regulated and poisoned. Sage, sweetgrass, cedar and tobacco, here to help. And we currently need all the support we can get. There are nature's helpers to humans and Nature is here for us humans to learn and love.

No comments: