Sunday, March 17, 2024

From whence cometh my help

Some go to the doctor, some go to church, some go to voting polls, some go to bed! I go to NATURE. I always knew in NATURE my help cometh. The St. Croix River was a healing place for me, and on the back of my horse Jenny. Any kind of skiis was also a key healing system for me. I seek balance and harmony and joy and light and knowledge. We need to remember where we are safe, nourished, and successful and triggered for learning. Find one thing, one place, one belief system that warms your heart, peeks your curiousity and gets you up and running and wanting to add in. YOU all have a super power, remember it. Music, gardens, people, service or solitude. WHO are you and where do you belong that supports YOUR harmony and balance. Take a VISION QUEST! You can daydream it or night dream it, write it down and hunt it up. YOU will be so happy you remembered where your help cometh from, IT IS IN YOU!

No comments: