Tuesday, September 12, 2023

How do you know who you are?

Alignment. What matches you? Where/wear are you comfortable? What looks good on you? Who raises your vibration? En-couraged or dis-couraged? My kids gave me so much courage that it spilled over into the other areas of my life. As the child I had been became the adult, I was still fragile and looking to fit even if I didn't. Once my children showed up, so did my alignments. Friends, vacations, classes, parties, charity, education - all matched my new persona as MOTHER. So did Naturopathic Physician and a calling. If the hair stands up on the back of your neck, LEAVE! If the hairs on your arms and legs tingles - STAY! Inspired alignment is there/their/they're for you. That is a good way to know who you are! Align now with what and who make you wanna git out of bed in the morning!!!!

No comments: