Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Re-MEMBER

Kindergarten, I remember being the wake up fairy. Good job for a Fire Rooster, my Chinese birth sign. Let's get up and get going. That has been my lifelong mantra. Things to do, people to meet, places to see! I made my work provide all that and more. As I re-call now that was the fun. Riding, paddling, skiing, yoga and then learning to be well, and sharing the magic. As we get time now to share, let's re-member what we loved. HOW and WHO need that gift? Kids now more than ever before are looking for community without the competition aspect. They just want to be seen and heard and offered some of those remembrances. Get out and there and show what YOU ARE MADE OF! I will be in the arena bareback on a horse, where will you share the magic you have?

No comments: