Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Favorite things

When you decide, you manifest that reality. As an 18 year old I was told. I tried to do that which were not my favorite things, and it challenged me hard. If i felt pain or illness or seperate, I knew I needed to fire up a new idea. I was NOT meant for a domestic lifestyle, not a teacher, a nurse or a social worker, that was what COLLEGE told me to do. I knew even as a child what my favorite things were. As a child you must get permission. From age 1 to 9 it is the mother's job to provide what that new soul needs. From 10 to 18, the FATHER should be up to that task. From then to 27 YOU at that time should braid together your favorites!! Home, career, family, calling, all are there for manifesting. Parents help your children manifest their own hopes, wishes and dreams - NOT YOURS for them 0r your own old self. I hear stories of parents with challenging past/passed lives trying to manifest a new reality through their children. IT WILL CRUSH THEIR SPIRITS if you insist. My MOTHER tried with me, and it made me wildly energetic, almost frantic in the need to get away. If you have ever seen a horse try that, it is nearly impossible to stop it, and yes, straight into confusion they run. Peace pipe please. Agree to support the dreams that were not yours, but theirs. Favorite things need to manifest in a world of frustration for peace and harmony to reign. PEACE OUT.
11-11-11 at 11:11 AM in Chichenitza Mexico, that is one of my favorite things, and my daughters joined me by choice! Magic manifested and I am still here today to celebrate it.

No comments: