Thursday, April 8, 2021

What are you aiming four/for???

As a child of Jupiter, and a double Sagittarius, I always have an AIM. I carry that bow and arrow with my Centaur personality. I am aiming in the four directions of my medicine wheel all of the time. I am never aimless. The arrow head is my truth, and once spoken, it can never be undone. I know that for sure, so I use my arrows carefully now. In my work as a Naturopathic Physician or Medicine WomanI offer them as directions. I see them, I say them, I write them in calligraphy, and I support the directive with which I shoot it. I also do that with my life choices. AIM is the American Indian Movement too. I spent many hours with those who were with them from the beginning. I learned about Wounded Knee, Washington DC, historic trauma, Boarding schools, and loss after loss. Rick MacArthur, Dick Bankcroft, gone now, and Larry Long, still here, taught me what I needed to know for sure about my ancestors. Their AIM became a part of my aim. In the MEDICINE WHEEL there are four directions. It works like a compass. Find a direction that shows you the way you want to be, speak, look like, talk about with others, and your aim will be true~ TRIBE TIME! Our next class at Hawk's Ridge Ranch IS: 4-24-2021 - 9am
- 4pm, $100 INCLUDES lunch. RSVP thehawc@gmail.com

No comments: