Friday, April 30, 2021

Happy Anniversary to ME

In 1978 I married. It saved my life. It gave me children and that was to become the real reason for my existence. My girls are amazing, and then I saw that all children are amazing. The truth that they even appear here is that they love us and want a chance to show us. Yes, no matter what, they LOVE US! This world is in chaos, and kids offer a chance to surf it!!! I have made miracles happen because of kids. I was a bit of a challenge as a child, and yet I survived the ride. When I became forty I once again became the rider. I ride horses bareback fast, mountains, rivers and streams. I ride the wind, for I am of the HAWK clan. As you re-view your life today under the clap of the Uranus energy, be grateful for the chance to re-consider all that you have done. I am SO SO SO glad I married on that day in 1978. It saved my life. Happy Anniversary world, we are still here. AND we a riding the waves to our future. Look into the eyes of those who loved you, and some that still do, and simply say - HAPPY DAY was the day I met you, thank you very much. See you soon.

No comments: