Friday, April 16, 2021

Show - case

Each appointment at the HAWC, is a showcase. I see into the window your bring here and speak of what I see, feel and read. It is amazing what each window of opportunity offers. A SHOW-CASE of feelings
, experiences, genetics, life style choices, intellect, ability and the list of things each offers to show me is endless. I live a show-case style of life. In the courts of the feds long ago, I was asked for the show-case of my life. DID I have secrets? I said NO. And there was a settlement based on the living truth in the showing of my life that week. Each show-case is where your truth is. You are the truth. YOU are the light. The way is great and offers many things to showcase your specific journey. We are showcasing therapeutic bareback horse back riding. Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, WI has been in this busines over 20 years. It is a beautiful dance of balance, harmony and power. JOIN us for a peek into the window we are showcasing. Come for day, a night, a weekend, a class, or an appointment with Dr. Su. thehawc.com has the sign up and the schedule. OR email us at thehawc@gmail.com. See you in the arena!!

No comments: