Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wants and wishes

I ask the clients about their/there/they're wants. They want to be fit, healthy, thinner, smarter, more in charge of their health and so it goes. I also ask what they wish for. I hear/here a whole different story for those who know the difference. Those who think they are the same, repeat the wants list. NOT knowing they are already right in front of their face, in their life, and present and accounted for. I know that wishes</b> are spoken to the air element. It is a prayer that is sent up to the heavens on the wings of the eagle. It returns only when YOU are ready to receive the truth that you are worthy, loved and listening. WHAT WE WANT IS HERE NOW< or we would not be in this place at this time. Everything is a choice, believe it or not. Unconscious choices are just as powerful as conscious choices. I am in the business of wishing for the world a brighter, lighter, joyful and honest new life here. HOW ABOUT YOU?

No comments: