Friday, April 9, 2021

It is a day completion

There 1-9 realities in the numerology of earth, plus a little extra for those interested. Today is a 9 - I am a 9. Time to complete something that has been in the process of transforming. I see it all the time in my work in the wellness world. I see it in nature, math rules. I see it in the choices of those here who know that making a choice is their sovereign right and that the 9 choice is the completion of what has kept them animated in a certain way. I divorced on a 9. I healed on a 9. I moved on a 9. AND today I choose chickens for the 9 day of this ranch. I know that in the cycle of it's existence that recommitting to a farm life as well as the consistant ranch life we have here, is going to raise up the vibration of this land and all she touches. CHICKENS are a special treat, eggs for the people support their sulphur intake. They are the perfect food sustaining the human kidneys with golden light along with other amazing features. Fears fade in the dawn of the warm sustaining nest, the egg box. Are you ready to complete something today? Egg-cellent!!!

No comments: