Thursday, April 29, 2021

No time like the PRESENT

I love presents/presence. When we are up front, honest, filled with light and laughter - WE live well. Add a little music and my roots sink in deep!! Mine eyes/i's have scene/seen the glory, and also the aurora that surround the being I am present with. They feel it the same way, only different. OUR WORLD IS IN NEED OF THOSE WITH PRESENTS/PRESENCE. No judgement, only hereing/hearing. I spend my mornings at the office doing those hearings/here-ings. I am not a judge, nor a jury, I am a Grand Mother, a Naturopathic Physician and lots more. Find some person that here's/hears you, and be the present. YOU will not regret it, I promise! Kids and old people need you now! Our world needs you now.
Stay and be present or leave all together, so the rest can heal/heel in the light and love and laughter this world is meant to have and share.

No comments: