Thursday, April 22, 2021

Finding alignment

What do you line up for? What do you align with? Allow, align and appreciate are the ways that I teach wellness and balance. Are/our allowance is ours to take and use as we choose as we grow in light and self love. Then comes the decision to align with those and that which causes your heart to sing it's own special song. LISTEN to your heart. It has the four directions soundly pounding the drum of your soul's song. It is marching toward something that matches you and your purpose here. I match only that which balances me. All that does not is the job, choices and lifestyles of the others. I honor those who live in harmony with their own drum and it's beat. I, however, hear a distant drummer, and that is what keeps me going. Find your alignment, look inside and listen to your drum. It is yours to feel and move in accordance with.

No comments: