Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Choose your alliance

I have seen Angels and Aliens, Cowboys and Indians, Men and Women, Young and Old, Fat and Skinny and Sick and Healthy, and honest and not, and even happy and mad. Cultists and Peacemakers are here as well. I have chosen my Alliance. My world, our Earth, is opening for an upgrade now. She is loved and loving in return. She has been a great gift, and I have relished all of the choices I have made while here. I know NO! No if's, and's and but's are chosen from here on. Ask your questions and request the response to be a ONE/WON word response. Only the truth can come through this way of communicating. Babbling is for brooks, answering a question with a question is hiding the answer. It is a simple knowing of the NO of your world of choices. I choose NO thanks, I am free to say YES, to the world in celebration of LOVE< LIGHT AND LAUGHTER> and so ARE YOU! Find your allies, commune with them in song and story, health and happiness and we will have a new year of great potential. Happy New Year, Love to you all, Angels and Aliens, and the rest of YOU TOO!

No comments: