Sunday, January 13, 2019

Stars and Stripes

Funny how words are used overtly and covertly. The star dust in your body is the constant reminder that you are eternal and loved and created in light. The stripes are the beatings we take here in trying to first re-member who we are and secondly in how we came to be of service. I have known both my entire life this time. The stripes were the product of fearful humans thinking that hands were for hitting, and beating, not purely and only loving. That was a long time ago, and I have forgiven those who have trespassed against me, as I was only a little girl then. I broke the rod when I was 15, took it from my mother's hand and told her if she ever tried that again I would do the same thing to her. She stopped. I moved on. The stars dust in my eyes was always present. Glasses were offered as my sight was not the same as other's. I saw auras and that was unacceptable. Now I see auras and talk openly about it, and the Universe and the ONE who created me, smile! You are a STAR!! Yes, you are striped too. We have all taken a beating down here. Forgive as you are forgiven and move directly into the light, you are perfect just the way you are, may your flag fly high, stars and stripes together. Namaste' I love us all!

No comments: