Wednesday, January 30, 2019

HOBBY FARM NOOOO!!!!

People for years thought I had nice little hobbies. Horses, trips, my job as a Naturopath. I've heard it all. I have come to realize because I make it look easy, they call a hobby. I have a great world in which wellness rules. My horses, my clinic, my homes, my trips, and really all I do is good and for wellness. It is chosen, and I am accountable to it and for it. It is not random, nor is it easy. It takes focus and faith, a check book and an energetic mind and body. It is my CROSS FIT club. Take what you do seriously. No matter what it is. Your health, your hobbies, your outreach and your input. When we do that, others will respect it. AND it is time for respect for everyone now, women and children too! We are not hobbies any longer, we are real and we deserve all that we do to be honored!

No comments: