Sunday, January 6, 2019

Calibre'

A fine tuned vision of how good things can get in life now. I recalibrate myself every single day of my life. I look in the mirror and stand tall in the light and ask for the next step. I use cards, dreams, visions and writing and speaking out loud and yes, singing too. Then I stretch and move to the water. Where I update, upgrade, uplift and once more rise and up again. I will do this daily until the job is done. I see energy, it comes in shades of light, color and measurements or calibrations of frequency. We are not all on the same channel and it is what makes this world so diverse and incredibly interesting. I can usually find one thing to calibrate together with a human. I look them in their eyes and see their soul, then match that energy with my own brown eyes and it's soulful look, and offer that which gives them comfort, in a familiar and friendly way. My step father used to say, DO NOT LOOK AT ME when he was punishing me for being a child with a wild way. I am sure what I mirrored to him was uncomfortable, we could never calibrate a common frequency. I do do that, it is a gift. From this day on, take the time to find ways to recalibrate your life, your health, your outlook, your associations, your habits and even your income. It is a great way to live, and let live. There we will fine tune together a harmony and a melody that will heal this world. Celebrate the ability and gift of the CALIBRE'.

No comments: