Sunday, December 14, 2014

Are the holi-holy days what you desire?

I watched as a kid as the holidays and my birthday unfolded for me every December. Sharing that week with the Christ consciousness birth always a wonderful thing. I know that my mom did her best to do them up both separately and with a lot of flair. I did that for my girls too. We celebrated the whole month with early gifts and awesome cookies and some outdoor snow fun. When I moved in to the alone time, I stopped and waited. It has been a long wait. Yet what I desire is still real and true and in my heart and dreams. So I never stop dreaming and hoping. This year we are all together for cookie baking and wine and laughter and music as my dreams come true. So glad I didn't give in the alone. How about you, are you calling people up and getting them over or out to celebrate the magic of being human during this amazing season of hope? Just do it! You will never miss the alones.

No comments: