Tuesday, December 16, 2014

When the student becomes the teacher

Do I stay young forever? NOPE! Will I remain a student forever? NOPE! Will I be alone forever? Only if you keep Creator out of your life, your world and your heart. We are students here, each and everyone of us. It the place that puts you in the lesson plan of your choice. It is the prodigal Son story of humanity in all it's glory. Up and down, in and out, trouble, disease, addiction, loss and loneliness. When we come full circle and face our self and our challenges and move to embrace them as the wonderful gift they are and always have been will we move to the next chapter. End your chapter today with gratitude for the drama and intensity. Smile as you raise your arms and eyes to heaven and say thank you, wow, that was amazing. I am ready now to use this for the service of the Creator here while I remain. It you went to crack school, help crack addicts. If you went to cancer school, help cancer patients, if you went to the school of abuses, too many to name, help those who would survive the pain inflicted by other humans. I love nature, children and critters, and that is where I will be. Making sure they are warm, fed, healthy and cared for. How about you???

No comments: