Monday, December 15, 2014

Discourse on Dis-ease

Whether it is illness, addiction or emotional imbalance, dis-ease is dis-ease. Chosen by the participant to enlighten their soul as to a specific quest and desire for knowledge.  I know we question this again and again as to why this is how this works. It works because it is the most efficient way to get full disclosure on a subject of interest. I was interested in health, so I got super sick back in the 80's. I was miserable and was willing to do or try anything at all to fix ME. Learning that fixing me was the source of my next career and my service to Creator  was a relief, once it finally sunk in. You only get what you desire. Many say dis-ease or poverty or loss or less is not their choice. I am here to say, all choices are yours in our freewill world. The only jail is YOU not embracing this gift for what it offers. The only source of dis-ease is YOU too. I am glad we are all starting to embrace this brilliant way of learning. It will go much faster when we all make ourselves totally accountable. It is that simple and love and health and happiness will be there when you choose that  too.

No comments: