Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dakota 38 plus 2 MY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO ME!


These  are  my visions. My horses, my healing practice and my heritage. I was honored to join the riders for breakfast on my birthday and deliver some beautiful jackets and medicine. I know horses and humans heal this world, I have seen it over and over again. My horses in the photo are angels and we know that.  We use them for their magical healing gifts. Our  Dakota 38 plus 2 riders are reconciling the pain of a past loss of in the hanging of the warriors who lost their lives trying to feed their families. My family is on that list of those lost and my own father reminded me to forgive that when his own neck was broken that same day nearly 100 years later. This is the legacy we serve. This  is the historical trauma that rattles our cages and brings back the need to heal those old hurts and losses. The Horse Nation is a big part of that healing with their strong support of humans in partnership and power. Let's say thank you to Creator for such a wonderful gift in the horse and their love of the human!! Then next spring come and ride with us and see how good it feels!

No comments: