Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Chapter end, book closed, lessons complete

The book of 2014. I write a book each year. I do that to keep my focus. Nothing but good news, bright ideas and lots of inspiration from my meditations. Then once in a great while I reread that book. I wrote about this ranch in 1995. I actually drew a picture of it in my book. Years later it manifested. You can do that too. It simply takes a moment and a dream, a thought and then a word or two. 2014 and the story are complete now. It was filled with vision of helping addicts of all kind find balance and a new normal through horses and my Redemption Cowboys program. WOW! I learned alot about what I knew only little about. Suicide, addiction, regret, pain, abuse, hospitals and a loss and lack of love that I have not seen before. It was incredible. Yet I also saw that those who decided to make the new normal their next task,  that recovery was right there for the taking! It takes truth, guts, willingness and support of the whole universe to move out of the dark, and some of those cowboys decided to move in to the light. Others decided to go home.   I have replayed the year today, and I am a grateful student. I know in the light of love all is well and improving.  I have seen it go both ways. I say now simply this. Thank you Mother/Father for the opportunity to learn, to grow and to share on this beautiful Earth Star and as I begin the new book of 2015, please keep me close! I love us all!

No comments: