Monday, April 7, 2014

What's on the agenda?

Comparing agendas really makes your intentions and the potential outcomes clear. We are all about the list of things to do. In health I want you to have an agenda sort of like mine if you are expecting the same outcome with your health that I have achieved with mine. In relationships, personal or work, it is key to state even the obvious when you are making an agenda together. I have been known to assume, I for sure say stuff only ONCE, and expect it to be acknowledged as on my agenda. I know after years of trial and learn, that there needs to be clearer communication with those who share my journey. I have needs, wants and desires, hopes, wishes and dreams, they all belong on the same agenda as supper is on. Simple yet very powerful. What's on yours and who are sharing an agenda with? Time to put one together and share it transparently with those you want to move forward with. Thank you Creator for pen and paper and a willingness to tell my truth and listen to the truth of others I care about!!

No comments: