Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Never Yell, unless there is a danger

I heard it growing up, the yelling. There was no danger, unless you ignored it, then you got smacked. I tuned it out very young. I didn't care if there was a smack in it or not, if I heard yelling I rebelled against it. I had to learn a new way. When I had kids I tried not to yell, instead I would speak very quietly when I was upset, simply to draw them in close and be one on one with them. It was a better system. I laugh at the yellers now as if they are a comedy and a drama, because in truth that is exactly what it is. If you are one of those who blows, using your tone and words to do anything destructing or negative, hits YOU FIRST!!! What would you do today if you knew that for sure. It is the God's truth, he spoke and the world became real!! Think about that, and become the human who understands God's expression of creation now. Then fix it FAST!!! and our world will heal.

No comments: