Saturday, April 5, 2014

attracting drama

Are you? I did... for a minute. I know I am my own magnet. I look at the land here, the animals here, the people here and know they reflect me. When I am disturbed there comes a disturbance. When I am feeling loss, there comes a loss. When I feel excited, there soon comes a party!! I have taught this in my practice for years, that your drama is YOURS and YOURS alone. It takes a steady hand and a calm demeanor to look at our fields of energy here and navigate the safest most loving and healing way through. My partner has shared some concerns about a friend, and I know he is a magnet to that energy. We have hashed it out, shined a light on it, prayed for it to lighten up and then moved on. It is the only way we will get the job done here and the healing accomplished. All things in the light, in front of God and everyone. The illusion that you have a secret, is simply that, AN ILLUSION! We all see you, your field, your energy, your inner and outer workings. Kids do it, dogs do it and so do those willing to have theirs exposed to everyone, we do it too. Know what you attract is YOURS to own and decide what to do with. Be peaceful, honest and know in the light there is a loving solution for every single issue.

No comments: