Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Transparent as glass

We do better when we trust ourselves and others with that kind of clarity. It is not taught. It is not respected either. It is poked fun at, like the naked emperor without his clothes. To trust yourself first as a being of perfection, created correctly and on a mission of some great importance here, is the first step. My life is an open book, all that I have chosen and endured and inherited and experimented with I talk about. Divorce, bulimia, abortion and toxicity seem to top my charts. I had to learn to eat correctly, sleep correctly, be authentic, honor myself and others, and then I was able to become more transparent as time went by. It will help us all to know that is how it is going to end here. Harmony comes when fear goes away in the light of the new way of living. No more lies, secrets, or hidden agendas and habits. We are all going to become as clear as glass and then as sparkling as crystal!

No comments: