Thursday, April 10, 2014

Demonstrations

I love them, rebellious, informational, personal. It is the outward projection of the feeling on the inside of the group or individual. I watch as people demonstrate their need to restore their power, by working with horses, the power totem. I see that on the inside yearns a chance to demonstrate those desires. I see it in anger, the demonstration of personal frustration. I see it in arrogance, the feeling of ALONE, on the inside. I see it in poor health, the demonstration of less, lack or loss on the inside. In relationships people demonstrate over and over their inner workings on one another. What do you demonstrate to your partner, your children and your associates. Ask them, what they see in you, your choices, your words, your behaviors are all up for inspection, when you choose to demonstrate your inner workings. Are the in love? Are you even in like? Feeling left out or behind or in a race, is a choice. You win no matter what, because in the end, there will still be you.

No comments: