Friday, June 29, 2012

calculating the sum total of self

I see auras and they are fascinating, swirling colored energy and shapes surrounding each person as they calculate their choices and make their way in this world. It is something of a gift and I use it to help people with their health issues. I thank God for it every day, it also gives me the ability to always see the spark in someone even if their aura is dark or conflicted. That has challenged me in many ways. I believe all is well and improving and that nothing will go by the wayside or in the dump, however I know now that each calculation is a choice of each person each moment of their day and the sum total of the life, their success, their health and their process is theirs and theirs alone. I hope now with this new energy around that those who calculate pain or sickness or sadness or war will rethink their processes. You can only do you in the end and along the way more and more of us are seeing what I see and walking away from it forever. welcome the seers, welcome the new children who have a view of this place like no other and get calculating on a new level. I want to see harmony and love for all!

No comments: