Saturday, June 30, 2012

pretenders beware

With the light and energy released on our planet last week pretenders will be revealed. No longer able to cloak their intentions or their true personalites. You will see in the light of the higher frequencies the real and true colors of everyone here now. I have been a seer a long time and I have seen a lot of stuff, with that gift I can inspire and educate in a way that is person specific. I can see what is the most compatable fit and the road of least resistance. I use that to help people with their health issues, although I could use it as a recruiter finding the right person for the right job, or as a realtor, finding the right property for each one. It does not really matter how I use my gift as long as I use it for my highest good and the highest good of all. The value is in that alone. Many now will also see the truth too. Be happy now with that, use this time to clean out the darkness and the pain and conflict hidden within, that time is over now, complete exposure will light the road to self and home. Welcome to the age of Aquarius!!

No comments: