Friday, June 29, 2012

Be brave, be strong, be very clear about what you are

It is time to be fearless. In the face of all the new energy, the old hidden way is shattered, there are no more rules, no more rulers. You make your own way now in every way. It does not matter what the others say or think, just what you do for you and from you. I have been brave, the courts were work for me but the results were amazing for our world and my bravery helped. Now I need to look at the other parts of my existence and be brave too. We wait for and want help, now being brave and just doing what works is the key. My friends were watching as this unfolded, my girls were right there and the rest of my family simply disappeared. This shows how it goes in the real world. Some in some out. Some showed up here and there, but ultimately it was me alone with my work and my thoughts. I love how this turned out, I learned that I was strong and worthy and a capable character in ways I had not yet discovered. So be brave, tell your truth, ask for help if you need some and ask for forgiveness to start fresh. This is what the mountain wants for the world, community and harmony with diversity unlimited. Brave souls pioneering a new and healthy world. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: