Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Off the mountain now

Wow, what an awesome experience. That big ol' mountain has so much energy that you can't not change by being there. I know I did. We spend so much energy trying to re-create what already has a life of it's own, shifting, twisting, analyzing and on it goes. Now we have a chance at a new creation, a fresh start in every way. Look at what works and love it up, look at what doesn't and kiss it goodbye. The only way to get what you desire is to stop doing the same old thing and start with something new. You will be a new person, with a new perspective on your abilities and choices and ultimately your life. I loved being a kid, full of energy and adventure, up early and ready to play or explore, that was the best part of my childhood, I call that back now to me forever now. I know that I waited long enough to come back around to ME. How about you??? Namaste' and I really mean that, Dr. Su Got horses to ride this morning before work - no time like the present!!!

No comments: