Monday, June 18, 2012

Be somewhere for the Solstice it is a big one

As we progress through 2012 shift, being in the right place at the right time with the right people is paramount. I will be on Shasta for the event of the summer. I know in my heart of hearts that to be open and ready and willing is the key now. I do not even have to try - it has become automatic with me. I hear and feel what is right and then I simply do it. Now if you can not go or be - do it in your mind, it will work too. You are an infinate being and your breath and your intention are key here. You can link to me just by thinking of me, or as many of my friends tell me - when they need me they see or dream of the The Hawk. I will overflow all the gifts to anyone who seeks them. This is a joyous time - celebrate the summer with a Solstice gathering of your own and you will launch the count down to 12-21-2012 0r for me 12-20-2012!! Namaste'

No comments: