Saturday, June 30, 2012

PROMISES KEPT

I met an old friend who said the promise he made to love and cherish was being tested. The days of living with a stranger were more frequent now and attending to himself during that time was the key. Saying I love you but this behavior I do not know or understand, and your misery is not my fault nor is it my responsibility, yet I made a promise to you long ago and that I will honor, that is my responsibility. WOW, I am impressed and inspired by that. He is attending to his own needs by being honorable and respectful and true to his nature despite the temptation to holler or run. I have made and kept many promises, I have also broken some that I felt I could not handle. Those are the choices of our life and we must live with them. I do. The promises made to me are not what I need to focus on, that person must focus on their own words and the choices they get every single time they speak. My promises, my responsibility. Yours are yours. That is the core of our reality here, our words spoken and lived by. They are the energy of our aura, our health and emotions and what we create, that is the whole science behind the oath. A spoken commitment by two who make it real and solid and put it in the air for all the see. A contract. What causes the oath to break??? The choice of freewill. That is the human gift here and the work that we are doing. Check in with your promises now and see how well you are doing. Review your contracts and make the necessary adjustments and the honor and respect you give is what you will receive. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: