Monday, July 24, 2023

How many children can you help?

Some NONE. There are others who see the need and pitch in. Look around, the true gold on earth is us! Our kids, they are our future here. Some are being abused, neglected, sold and worse. Keep your eyes open, and feelers feeling. Sometimes it only takes one look, one knowing stare, to stop the loss of joy in the life of a child. If you see them in need, meet them there. A little girl in line at the cash register didn't have the money to get what her mother has sent her for. SHE WAS HUMILIATED I could feel the pain. The boy in front of me was a teen, and he was watching closely. SO WAS I. I paid. I said you are free to take your things and go now. It is all good. The boy said, WHY?? I said it could be you next time, and to see and feel the need and meet it when you can, is the greatest gift we have. Where we go ONE, we go all. Community is the gift of the Universe, please help restore community and I am going to start with the little one first.

No comments: