Thursday, July 13, 2023

1987 The Harmonic Convergance where were you?

I came home. I returned to soil where I entered earth. In Wisconsin along the St. Croix River is always where I felt best. The Harmonic Convergance and it's alignment was loud and clear to many. I was ready to be rooted and supported. I went on to do my homework, and became a Naturopathic Physician. It was natural for me. I somehow knew I knew. Many of you now know what you knew then, you are being asked to remember what you were to do. Before you were born you made a decision, choices, contracts, and a future on earth, long or short, all yours. Mine also involved others, especially kids. I suffered, and it was not necessary, so I decided to assist others in choices that reduced suffering. Nature has a real magic and you deserve to know it. Converging with the WILL of the SOURCE and remembering that those who love the little ones, have a great job here and reward when returning to Source. The mill stone around the neck of those who create pain, loss, fear, disease and bully others is not my responsibility. Where were you when you knew that what you know? It is the most important choice you make even now all these years later, it is never to late for HARMONY!

No comments: