Thursday, July 27, 2023

G A L L ?

Biological and emotional gall needing to be released from choices and genetics. WHEN you decide you are ready there is a flush you can do. I do a colonic with it, and also a BIO-MAT and CHI machine treatment. I also get body work done as the emotions are sometimes painful and take me to places I have never remembered. The release is imperative for energy and growth, for fitness and balance. Be a good guest on earth. Leave it better than you found it. Always bring a gift when invited. Keep your system flowing, let the gall of choices release and go down the drain. IF I remain indignant to the GALL, I will create stones, and that is harder to release but still doable. An Apple a DAY, keeps the doctor away, also supports your liver and GALL-bladder. ALso remembering you chose all your lessons, no one else can do your work.

No comments: