Monday, July 10, 2023

Can you hear the crying?

I do. I see it in my work. I hear it from those in despair. AND yesterday it was a facebook post of a relative of mine. I ANSWERED. It is not easy to be an answering being. It will take all of us to be in support of support. There is magic in nature, health is a human right. SHE, the Great Earth Mother, is the MASTER of that. When you hit the ground, drink the FRESH CLEAN water, bask in the sunlight, chemical changes occur and the healing can begin. FREE for the taking. Can you see air? Even though you can not, you KNOW it is there. Same with miracles, faith will open your third eye and you too will see what has been available all along. It is the best way I know to quiet the crying that fear, loss, despair and pain bring. It is time sing, laugh, speak in tones and terms of light and love. THIS too shall be the new age of enlightenment on this beautiful planet, and then the crying will cease. Listen and if you can hear it, answer with compassion and generosity, wisdom comes from the heart, where all healing begins.

No comments: