Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wave in the AWAKENING

Some remain asleep, others are beginning to stir, still others are looking up and out to see past the horizon to the dawn of the Age of Aquarius. IT HAS BEGUN! I have been in that dawn light every day early in the morning to wave in that new reality for most of this lifetime. I play my flute, do my meditations, write my notes, and interpret my dreams. I believe in freedom. I believe in lighted up truth through transparency. NO SECRETS. I believe we have to keep learning all the days we are here, and when we think we know enough, leave. THUS creating space for more learning by those ready and willing to step in and step up! I believe in humanity. I know Source has not made mistakes, I look for that light and laughter in each being being. Whether plant, bird, or rock, or human, or something more etheric and mystical, DIVINE is your essence. Wave to them all now as if the God-Particle in each thing matters. IT DOES, and it will smile and wave back. Namaste!!

No comments: