Thursday, November 24, 2022

Incredibly thank full for my job

Today choose a thank full tank
. You are able to see one thing that you have or do with gratitude. My job, Naturopathy, is today's choice for me. I watched as a healed child left the autism spectrum and went to play. I watched as a panicked child set aside that feeling for involvement with others. School becomes easy, relationships begin to build. Skin clears up, weight drops, tummy aches go away and sleep becomes complete. Children of all ages deserve to be bright eyed/I'd and bushy tailed. Balance and strength are natural, as are curiousity and honest commentary. We love, truly love this work, me and my animal friends show love that every day. WHAT do you love and feel gifted by?? Happy Give Thanks day to us all. We are blessed.

No comments: