Sunday, November 28, 2021

Love what you know period

Any thing not of this will simply not DO. DO you loving you, do you loving your intuition, your choices, your gifts, your reality. My reality is my own creation. It enchants me. Friends, family, land and water, critters of all sizes and words and more words of communication. My health stuff is what I love, I know what I know, for sure and I apply it to my life and my world no matter what any one else says about it. My dear friend Brent of 30 years, reminded me yesterday of a life saved and a story written long ago, by the work I do. I forget some of the magic I love, and yet I live it every day. Be true to you, the rest will be there when you get back to them, the ones you love are where you should be now. Safe, secure, and respected for your soul's work. Love is the creative source of all that is, and it is all there is now to be with. period.

No comments: