Sunday, November 21, 2021

Interest grows with appreciation

I teach allow, then align, then appreciate. With a lifetime of learning there is the interest that grows from those and that which you and I appreciate. Let's name a few choices we are thankful for this thanksgiving time and have learned to appreciate. I appreciate laughter. I appreciate music and art. I appreciate lightness of body, and lightness of personality. I appreciate food, and air that has clean quality. I appreciate those with an adventurer's spirit, particularly when it involves health and wellness. I appreciate yoga, and the strength and flexibilty it offers. I appreciate all of nature's bounty. I appreciate kids, all kinds of kids. I am not too much in love with the trauma or drama reality. Or the complaints they bring out. I am always taken by surprise when it gets nasty out. Words, living quarters, appearances, that are not in order and match I do not appreciate either. This is the week as December's holiday season brings glad tidings of great joy, is time to be interested and interesting to and for those things and people we truly appreciate. Celebrate with those you love. Leave the others to the others. There is a different match for them and we need not judge, it is not allowed in a life filled with love. Choices are being made now, honor and respect them all. Appreciate the ones that belong with you!

No comments: