Friday, November 26, 2021

Actions speak louder than words, they really do.

As a child I was forced to sit through events with speakers on the stage. From a church to an arena, from the voice my mother wanted to hear/here. I see auras, I could hear just fine. What I saw was what I was uncomfortable with. Humans are auric, an action waiting to happen. Your thoughts and dreams start you out each day. Then the words form on paper or by using your mouth. It matters not who you speak out loud to, it goes into your aura and poises ready for action. Swallowed words can choke you especially if they are not in loving and light tones. Spoken words can be analyzed, and used properly with good intentions to create actions you are proud of. Actions speak louder than words. I see how they start, simmer and deliver. I hear you, I feel your truth, and the lack of it. Be humans of action now, who know the power they exercise starts with their thoughts, then forms with their songs, their prose, and their statements. We are all watching action happen now, be sure you want us to see you in detail fully in the light, or rethinking is in order. Always be thoughtfull first! Then you will make friends, find your place in this world, and truly be loved for who and how you think, speak and live.

No comments: