Saturday, November 13, 2021

Check the whether/weather

If I should I probably do. If I shouldn't I check the whether/weather. Things change, and so should I. When it blows cold, I should use my boots and coats, and guard against the railing of the winds and those who make them blow so hard. I do that with people too. If it is rough weather, I ask whether it is in my best interest to bundle up and show up. I do that once in awhile. Now in the changing times of this life in the world we have created and blow at one another. I think I will stay home for awhile. This Grandmother will watch, and wait, and yes, pray for our planet and her children, whether or not you do, I will. I hope you will too! The winds of change can heal us and our world, but they are blowing hard and fast, and changes they are coming.

No comments: