Monday, November 8, 2021

Liberty

I am all about LIBERTY> Maybe I should get another critter and name it LIBERTY! Freedom, justice, in my bones and in my work here. Liberty is the FUN ONE! People who arbitrarially infringe on my liberty to pursue happiness, are now being identified and dismissed. The tone of less, lack and loss is also being identified and dismissed. The deceit, indentified and dismissed. The CDC has a vaccination schedule for employees, less than 25% have complied. NOW who needs to be identifed and dismissed. IT is your country, your government, your life, and it's force to thrive. Now is the time to take your LIBERTY! No one but you and your SOURCE OF LOVE AND LIGHT should decide your future. Vacations now for everyone from tyranny and fear. Liberty it is!

No comments: