Friday, July 16, 2021

Energy is 3-D scene/seen

I see alot of energy moving in and out of site/sight. I like it when it is clean, calm and smooth, and producing harmony. Two melodies together in beauty and flow. Turbulent is fun for a minute. You and I are whirling dervishes of light and color, how someone perceives that energy is their site/sight. When you are in view of another, sharing space with another, ask before you set about to spin your yarn or whirl the energy about. I come home to be quiet and calm and organized and loved. That is what I see, I go where that is also true. Nature and family are good choices. THE REST need to rest and think about the whirling words, thoughts and deeds they are spinning, and get it the way they want it before they try to make us see it their way. CHAOS is not where we flourish, so if you are in that space, take a time out and rethink what you bring to the site/sight of others. WE must all reconsider our choices, and how we use our energy now. 3-D 4-D 5-D are all swirling around your world. FInd your fit.

No comments: