Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Taking care of the little ones

It is time to remember that the greatest gift we get while here are the little ones. Those who abandon or abuse them, well that is not my concern or my job to criticize. It is a loss so colossal that they will reel from it for eons. You and I know that we are blessed and a blessing when we show up for the little oneS. I had a MAMA doe and twin fawns in the yard today, and my 4 dogs celebrated with the songs they have. Excited to see and be in the space where the little ones are being nurtured. If do not have a little anything, there are many available. Kids, critters, even the Earth her self has fresh, new, young energy that needs your attention and adoration. It will elevate you to the postion of GRAND person. ONE of the Grandest ever when you show up and take notice of and care for - THE LITTLE ONES.

No comments: