Thursday, May 13, 2021

Race?

Who is racing? Seems like everyone one is these days, although they are told to hold still, cover their mouths and follow orders. It produces panic, especially in children and pets. Then throw in the race card, and people raise their voices with protests to combat the feelings of prejudice and judgement. I know the feeling. I have been the target of those fears. I believe in horse therpay, my Native American heritage, my tipi in it's sacred space, my Naturopathic degree and my ability as a woman to do those things with grace and ease. I have learned to step up and I have learned to step back in an effort to support the changes needed to heal our world. IT IS NOT a race. It is baby steps on a good day. Remember we are precious, fragile and devinely designed and WE ARE WORTH IT! If you know you are here for a reason, YOU HAVE ALREADY WON/ONE! I am proud to know you.

No comments: