Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Connections

There are many ways to connect. I have a clinical practice where I connect with clients in respect to wellness. I have a ranch where bareback horsemanship and the connection to balance and power connect horses to humans. I have a beach where water, sand and air connect and give me the ozone I need for a clear head and clear sight. I know there is a disconnect going on right now in this world. Humans alienating other humans with fear mongering, getting too personal about too many subjects. Today I ask you to find a connection with someone to a lighter warmer source of interest. Agree to disagree about the disconnects and leave it behind. We are here to live in harmony, community and reconnect to our higher self and the greater good. Do something good today for someone you feel disconnected from. It could friend, family or even foe. Show that you are unafraid of connecting, and you will feel the joy of love and potential surge through you like fire! the RECONNECTION has begun and I am grateful I made it.

No comments: