Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Eclipsed by the Sagittarius Moon

I am a double Sagittarius which means fire all day and fire all night. Feminine and masculine match their fire in every way. I use that in the sign of Libra Rising, so that harmony and justice and balance in all things is my first thought of the morning, and my last thought in the night. I see what balance offers. I know when you match with the choices, it is obvious to me. It eminates in your aura, and ultimately in your behavior and life. Disharmony creates the terrain for diseases to take hold. So this is my offering to all who would give ear. Take your temperature every day, 98.6 is healthy and maintains terrain. Check your Ph, 7 is healthy and also maintains a healthy terrain. Your body is your GARDEN, you live there/their/they're. It relies on YOU and only YOU, for nourishment, protection, and attention to detail. This spring and this moon and the snap of this eclipse offers you a new day and a new way to find your comfort zone, and the desire to learn to cultivatate it and to maintain it. In the light of that Sagittarius Fire in the Feminine Moon full and shining bright, see everything from the woman's point of view, she has the garden of this world in site/sight. Then..........decide the way you want to be. You and only YOU, navigate this reality, victim to no one but yourself, stand up and speak your truth, we are listening and we are here/hear to be of assistance. Namaste'

No comments: