Monday, May 17, 2021

Take some credit

I spent the week end hearing the stories of those in need of support for the view they have of this planet and her citizens. I told them to take credit for their studies, their choices, their personal beliefs. You are not here to influence me. I am not here to influence you. We are here to share our joy and our experiences. YOU have genetics, you have lifestyles, you have astrological gifts, you have miles of road/rode behind you that I have not walked on. I do too. As you meet one another along the journey, allow the sharing of those you encounter...only align with what makes you smile, and appreciate the opportunity to choose. YOU can agree to disagree. It is peaceful choice. EARTH - freewill is the divine design, for that I CREDIT the SOURCE of ALL THAT IS. AND for that gift of life and love and the ability to decide what that means to me, I take it credit. NO debit here.

No comments: