Saturday, May 29, 2021

The BEST we have now is the TRUTH

Offer it up. Your truth is your field of being. Some think we can not see it or intuit it, they try to cover it up. Sorry not a reality, only a facade. Everyone on some level senses everything. Kindergarten is the where a child meets others and begins the journey to the human race. PhD programs are where it is fine tuned in detail to specific interests. Treat everyone as though they are a student, THEY are. Act honestly as though you are a student TOO!! Keep learning in the light of those who inspire you. Ask for their truth. Their road is unique and worthy, and being able to shoulder their truth, enables you to shoulder yours. My truth is I was very sick back in the 80's. Truth was I needed a new view of my health, and it's continued wellness. I did that in spades, I read, I spoke, I listened and I FOLLOWED THROUGH. So here/hear my truth if you are interested. Tell me your truth so I can here/hear that truth. Together in light we can be the change we wish to see in a world where being the best is the quest, and YOU can do it, so can Dr. Su.

No comments: